Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every few days the booster that accumulate in my account gets vanished.. I did reinstall the game couple of times but the issue continued.. I use moto g 1st gen...please help as I get them after so many grounds of game and all washes away... Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
From what I've read on the site Pinky, its recommended that you don't save up boosters in the game anyway. The advice from King is to use them when you get them. Plus, if you delete the game, then you will lose for your boosters for sure.