Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it that I am on level 1160 waiting for the next level, but it seems other people have already been playing the next set of levels? I play on iPad and iPhone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that iOS updates always take longer because they have a different verification process. So basically the update gets sent out to Android, Apple etc but then Apple updates come out later. So the level releases will always be a few days behind.