Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! I have been trying to pass lvl 503 of Candy Crush from a few days now. Need to get down 1 cherry and 1 hazelnut but they never show up. The only thing I get from dispenser is bombs. Any help please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just tried playing the level and it is working correctly now - both the cherry and the hazelnut can be triggered.
Cheers :-)
I just tried playing the level and it is working correctly now - both the cherry and the hazelnut can be triggered.Cheers :-)
Hi Osobena!
Do you have the game on your mobile? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to Facebook and you should now be able to advance without any issues.
Yes, I had a chat online with King, they know about it and have called it a technical problem, but the problem is they appear to be doing nothing about it, I would not like to be their financial director.