Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)I cannot get the new summertime orange candy drop challenge on my iPad or hone the advertisement comes up but when I start my game the little trophy dones not show in my mail
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmm, strange. I know that the event wasn't given to everyone but I would have thought if you had the pop up then you would be able to start collecting the candies etc.