Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Had enough of this level. Love this game but whatever strategy I try I get nowhere..........maybe time to give up as I'm not wasting money on boosters that will not work. Come on King - sort this please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julia!
Please see the main thread here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/help-254714804
The level is really tricky but if you follow the advice from 'Tom Tom' as well as 'Marnie England' then I believe you'll be able to pass.
I also found this video that might help you out on best strategy for the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14F5RybLrs
Cheers :-)