Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Somehow got synched on a friends game now I am on her level and game cannot get back to my level I'm really frustrated this is also messing her game uo as well can you help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The connect button is not a login option to access your account technically, it's a sync feature which uses your Facebook or Kingdom login in order to make the save of the local data on the device to a server. If you connected to either of those on your friends tablet, her local data would of been synced to your server data when you "connected". The only option I know would be to start from scratch or just go down on the road map and play from level where you were at.
Out of curiosity, in what way is this having an effect on her game? I've read quite a few threads about this but never heard of it effecting the "master" account before.