Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Somehow got synched on a friends game now I am on her level and game cannot get back to my level I'm really frustrated this is also messing her game uo as well can you help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It seems to be a common mistake but the login to Facebook/Kingdom function is not to a log in feature to access your "game account", it's function is to sync your locally stored progress onto a server by using either FB or Kingdom. Since you have your friends progress synced to your account now, I'm guessing you connected on their tablet right?