Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I let my children play this and the language isn't suitable for them to see. I didn't sign up for chat and don't want it on there anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There's a chat function? I've never seen that before, only the FB chat bar to the right but it's not related to the game normally. Could you share a screenshot of this? Maybe it's a new feature that's being tested! Thanks!