Tasty treasure

Alemay1204
Alemay1204 Posts: 4 Newbie

Yesterday I played in my mother's game. She is by level 176 and Tasty Treasure challenge appeared. I loved it and passed the three levels for her. Why haven't I seen this on my game? I am by level 1170. Is this challenge only for early level players or why? I would like to have it at my game too!

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

It's a weekend event for mobile/tablet users but it's not always rolled out to everyone, it seems to be luck of the draw on who get's it. It doesn't seem to be based on what level you are on as I've seen others on both sides of the progress spectrum get it and not get it, though it seems no one under level 35 gets these events, but that's just me speculating.

One of my friends made a fair comment from a dev's point of that view, it's a logical approach in case should anything go disastrously wrong, then at least not everyone is affected while it gets sorted. Sugar tracks started off the same way, some people got it and some not but then in the end they turned into a completely implemented feature for all. I'm hoping it will be the same with these weekend events, I guess we'll have to wait and see Alemay1204! Fingers crossed :)

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

It's a weekend event for mobile/tablet users but it's not always rolled out to everyone, it seems to be luck of the draw on who get's it. It doesn't seem to be based on what level you are on as I've seen others on both sides of the progress spectrum get it and not get it, though it seems no one under level 35 gets these events, but that's just me speculating.

One of my friends made a fair comment from a dev's point of that view, it's a logical approach in case should anything go disastrously wrong, then at least not everyone is affected while it gets sorted. Sugar tracks started off the same way, some people got it and some not but then in the end they turned into a completely implemented feature for all. I'm hoping it will be the same with these weekend events, I guess we'll have to wait and see Alemay1204! Fingers crossed :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?