Candy Crush Saga Level 1193

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,114 Level 5

This Level is as boring and stupid as Level 1180. Mathematically impossible to get without the use of a lot of boosters. Time to sack the incompetent who is designing these ridiculous levels !!

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,114 Level 5

It is impossible to get anywhere near beating this level. I have been playing all day and can't even get close enough to even contemplate using boosters !! Seeing Level 1180 has now been modified, it is time to look at this level !!

It also occasionally has a glitch in that a striped candy doen't expose a tick !!

• Peter_Chew
    Peter_Chew Posts: 2 Newbie

I am still stuck at that level for almost 1 week. I still can't even hit half of the candy amount too. Does anyone complete this level???

• Alvaro_Menendez
    Alvaro_Menendez Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2015

It is possible without boosters. I just did (and I thought same as you). You just need to be very, very lucky. Basically I had on screen 2 color bombs which you can explode toguether (putting them toguether is not very hard with the movement bands). The explosion puts the cakes half done... then a couple vertical stripe ones to end one of the cakes and lvl is done. but I know I was lucky. I hope you will also be soon. gl

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi guys!

Please check this video clip I found on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojHln5SjWIc

With a bit of luck this level can be passed too.

Cheers :-)

• HC
    HC Posts: 6 Level 2

Worst level ever. Absolutely rigged, it's based on CCrush trying to stall us so they can pace the game levels. This is a disgrace and the game needs changing. It's boring as hell and I'm only attempting a 1/4 of the time now than I used to. It's dull, stupid and lacks any skill. The game is an absolute sham. CCrush, fix this. The only comments about this game are negative and it makes you look like you don't remotely care about the strategy. Fix it!

• Jobirdz_
    Jobirdz_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Can't even get close. I set up a good move and it decides to reshuffle! It's done that to me too many times on this level and never before on any other level. I can see my move, there's a move yet it tells me there isn't and reshuffles. I give up! Besides, using Boosters on this level still doesn't even get you close to winning. I haven't even been able to get the blaster, whatever it is down below to go off. Not enjoying the game anymore! 

• Mamiejo
    Mamiejo Posts: 27 Level 2

Also having an issue with this one.  Looking at the video shows it is possible, but not having any boosters makes it nearly impossible to get by.

• Smash
    Smash Posts: 1 Newbie

Exercise in futility. This level has finally convinced me to stop playing Candy Crush.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?