Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1147 and even I received sugar drops the first time I tried it but as I have not passed it I no longer am able to get sugar drops! Why is it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's probably just the cool down period, the feature is activated in rounds such that once you have collected all the rewards in one round, you must wait a certain amount of time before you can use the feature again.