Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 411 and it moved to 412 and now I can just keep playing. Do I have more than the 5 lives at this level? I don't want to be paying for anything. If I did, how do I undo it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey CMW1226- Before you buy anything you be asked to confirm the purchase and confirm your password. Did you play one of the challenges? Sometimes there are extra games during the weekends when you can win prizes. It sounds like you won unlimited lives for some time... so enjoy!