Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On the old machine I am on level 301. Does this mean I must start again? I have logged the old iPad onto Facebook but when I open Facebook on the new iPad it still goes to level 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Geoff- If your old levels are on Facebook on your computer we should be able to restore your progress on your new iPad. Try uninstalling Candy Crush from your device, restarting and then reinstall the latest version of Candy Crush again. Once you have done this try and log into Facebook again on your new iPad hopefully you will find your levels again. Let me know how you get on :-)
My progress on a new device please.. have updated my facebook registered with king care too. Still not coming up