Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't play even though it shows the new version has been installed..... any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have Google Chrome and I am updated and it doesn't work. I have done the plug in thing, the delete history thing.... WHERE IS THE COMPANY ANSWERS?!
Hi A.J. Bethel!
Have you tried Google Chrome? The Flash player is already build in and it runs really smooth for Flash based games like Candy Crush :-)