⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level difficulty

Ginny_Rice
Ginny_Rice Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing candy crush for a long time.   This is the first time I am on level 649 and it is titled as a "Hard Level".  I don't want to be on a  Hard level.   How can I go back to an easy level?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

You can replay any previous level at your leisure but if you want to progress beyond this point then you've no choice but to take the challenge on. I wouldn't take the label too seriously though. I just replayed the level to remind myself and it's really not that hard at all. I came within 3 jellies of completing it without really giving it any great thought and originally passed it with a big 3 star score so it's more than doable. I don't think this new ratings system bears much relation to reality. Really not sure what it's meant to achieve.

• Joanne_Toms
    Joanne_Toms Posts: 1 Newbie

You can replay any previous level at your leisure but if you want to progress beyond this point then you've no choice but to take the challenge on. I wouldn't take the label too seriously though. I just replayed the level to remind myself and it's really not that hard at all. I came within 3 jellies of completing it without really giving it any great thought and originally passed it with a big 3 star score so it's more than doable. I don't think this new ratings system bears much relation to reality. Really not sure what it's meant to achieve.

I have also encountered this but at level 735, not sure why it happened as it had never before. Also know someone on higher level who does not have this. How does it randomly happen?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?