Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing candy crush for a long time. This is the first time I am on level 649 and it is titled as a "Hard Level". I don't want to be on a Hard level. How can I go back to an easy level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can replay any previous level at your leisure but if you want to progress beyond this point then you've no choice but to take the challenge on. I wouldn't take the label too seriously though. I just replayed the level to remind myself and it's really not that hard at all. I came within 3 jellies of completing it without really giving it any great thought and originally passed it with a big 3 star score so it's more than doable. I don't think this new ratings system bears much relation to reality. Really not sure what it's meant to achieve.