Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
People are talking about how the levels are labeled Easy, or Hard, or Very Hard but I don't see the labels. Are they blocked by Adblocker?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's possible that your game has not yet updated so you aren't able to see the distinctions. Hard Levels are marked on the map with a raised polygonal shape, moderate with a raised circular shape and easy with the usual flat circle. Having said that I'm really not sure how helpful the distinctions are. A lot of the now labelled Hard levels I passed at a breeze while the current level which I'm finding all but impossible even with multiple boosters is marked easy. On the whole I think you'll be better of ignoring the labels and just playing as you normally would. You'll almost certainly have a better handle on what's what than King staff who have consistently shown a remarkable knack for failing to understand their own game!