We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why don't I see the labels on the levels?

Candy_Rush
Candy_Rush Posts: 15 Level 2

People are talking about how the levels are labeled Easy, or Hard, or Very Hard but I don't see the labels.  Are they blocked by Adblocker?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

It's possible that your game has not yet updated so you aren't able to see the distinctions. Hard Levels are marked on the map with a raised polygonal shape, moderate with a raised circular shape and easy with the usual flat circle. Having said that I'm really not sure how helpful the distinctions are. A lot of the now labelled Hard levels I passed at a breeze while the current level which I'm finding all but impossible even with multiple boosters is marked easy. On the whole I think you'll be better of ignoring the labels and just playing as you normally would. You'll almost certainly have a better handle on what's what than King staff who have consistently shown a remarkable knack for failing to understand their own game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?