Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on the last level of the special game cake climb has anyone figured it out yet?
Thank you Lula
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lulu, I think it has to do with luck. I got a freckle next to a striped candy and it just went nuts wiping out most of the bombs. From there I just tried to use combos of wrapped and striped candy. Good luck.