Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Very difficult to get the required yellow and orange, need boosters, but cannot get boosters from the 'train', yet I can get boosters on the ipad, but that doesn't go to level 1206. How do I get those boosters on my Mac Pro
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Connie!
It is not possible to transfer boosters from one device to another. Instead I suggest you wait it out until Candy Crush has been updated here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
Alternatively you can buy some boosters on the Mac Pro if needed.
Cheers :-)