Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No reward received when completed the 3 challenges on pirate challenge. I also used gold bars to help complete the levels so have lost out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why have they not fixed this in a month?!!
Yep, me too......had to reboot and somehow lost all my collected power ups too grrrrrrrrr
Seems everyone in the same boat. The game has reappeared now but not going to play thus time. More frustrated with the non existent customer care. Technical issues happen but to ignore everyone's complaints/ concerns is poor. I have had no response
I also completed the Pirate Weekend challenge Friday night and also had the page freeze on me right after I completed challenge #3. I spent 9 gold bars for extra moves.
Worse yet - today it says I haven't completed ANY of the 3 challenges!!