Disappointed... Pirate weekend ... Unlocked all required & froze, no bonus/ treasure, please advise?

Options
2»

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Same thing happened to me after I finished all 3 levels, now I have to do all of them AGAIN. Also they deleted my question on here and did nothing to help me w the bonus items I never got after completing the 3 pirate levels

Hi there- I believe a member of my team has been in contact with you now.
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

File a class action suit against King.com  not fair the customers who pay for gold bars, boosters etc.

Hi- I believe a member of my team has been in contact with you and you should have the items added to your account.
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Same thing happened to me too! What a waste of lives!

I have sent you a message- please check the envelope in the top right hand corner.
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

I unlocked two levels. Now all,three are locked again. What am I missing here???

I have sent you a message- please check the envelope in the top right hand corner.
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Same happened to me yesterday and when i logged in today they want me to complete them all again. Also happened last weekend with there other bonus special. What a rip off! and i am around level 750. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Same thing happened to me, I used loads of bonuses up and the screen froze, I have not attempted them again, I also asked for help from King, but just got an automated email basically telling me to fine help myself!  Really poor customer care.  

• Jds1976
    Jds1976 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here!, so disappointed!  Don't have contests if you can't follow through.  Long time fan but starting to not like it because of issues like this.

then I sent email and got no help!

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Same here!, so disappointed!  Don't have contests if you can't follow through.  Long time fan but starting to not like it because of issues like this.

then I sent email and got no help!

Thanks for commenting on King Care- Please note that you will be compensated with the rewards. Thanks for your understanding.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?