Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I no longer am offered a chance to get boosters, it sets at 21/24 each day on my Macbook Pro, but on the ipad it works. I don't need the boosters there because it isn't allowing me to play the level I am on with the Mac 1207'
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Connie,
I've noticed that you only get Sugar Drops on certain levels and you only get them once on those levels. If you replay the level you won't get the Sugar Drops again.