Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I receive lives I am unable to save them, my friends say they have up to fifty lives I can never get more than 5 lives at a time. any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Eugene, from what I understand you can only save up lives on mobile (even then they can disappear) but on facebook as soon as you close the game you lose any lives you have been sent so its not possible to save them up.