Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
right now i am at 68 level in Dream Word in Candy Crush Saga till now I don't have Separate lives of Dream World. Were as all my friend as separate lives for Dream World I am not at Satisfied on this please solve this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that some players have seperate lives for both worlds and some don't. This is split between groups of players and it gets changed around now and then, so it's probable that someone else now has it and this time you don't.