Seperate Lives in Dream World

zach523
zach523 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have played Candy Crush on my iphone for quite a while, and recently my wife got the app for her iphone as well. She just unlocked the Dream World, but unlike me, it shares the lives with the real world levels. Because of this, she isn't planning to bother wasting her lives on owl levels when she has so many levels to do in the real world?

I have seen other people ask about this, but never really seen an answer. If it was a discontinued beta test, why would I still have it? If it's normal now, why doesn't she have it?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

I thought the separate lives for Candy and Dreamworld was a scrapped test but obviously not, maybe they forgot to deactivate it or it's still in testing. Does your game have all the newest updates?

• zach523
    zach523 Posts: 2 Newbie

I thought the separate lives for Candy and Dreamworld was a scrapped test but obviously not, maybe they forgot to deactivate it or it's still in testing. Does your game have all the newest updates?

It has the most recent updates. I thought they kept it as a permanent feature.
  • Ananya
    Ananya Posts: 7 Level 2

I updated ma candy day b4 yesterday. Still i hav d same prob
  • Ananya
    Ananya Posts: 7 Level 2

Plz gve me a solution

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?