Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It comes up with [IO-Error= [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032"]][CCS error message: A saga api call went wrong.] This is whether I complete the level or not. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chris- I know of a few things you can try. Make sure your cache is clean and the Java is up to date. I use the site https://www.whatismybrowser.com to check these. After doing this, try to load the game again. If still no luck, try a different browser- I always use Chrome.
King has this tutorial video for FB loading problems, might be helpful for you, check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Good luck!