Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi
I had beat 2 level already ,but after 1 hour they all gone.
I need to restart again ....
I just read some people they had speak up here whom they
can have compensate .But why not everyone also have compensate
So strange
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm guessing you're talking about the Pirate Promotion from the weekend right? It's was only playable over the 2 days so I'm not sure how you have it now?
I know there were issues with it, but I think with the number of possible players affected it would be impossible to find and compensate everyone.