Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 528. All of my boosters disappeared about 3 games ago. Candy Crush has updated but I don't have them. How can I get them back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's quite common for boosters to disapear after an update, best thing to do is use them up as you go along so you make the most out of them. The only way I know to restore boosters is through the "restore purchases" option that's in the games settings, but it does just apply to purchases.