Missing lives

Options

Hi,

I just wanted to clarify a doubt that I’ve had for quite some time now, in the past before one of the updates of the game I just to have 5 lives in the normal world and 5 in the owl world, now I only have 5 for both, my brother also plays the game and he has 5 for the normal world and 5 for the owl world, so which one of us has the error, him or me? And if I have the issue, what can I do to correct this?

Regards,

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm still trying to work this one out, to begin with the lives within normal and dreamworld were tied together but then after an update they were separated as you know, but since not everyone got it it's obviously going through some sort of test.

I thought this had ended but after coming across a few similar post it doesn't seem to be the case, maybe it's still going through testing

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm still trying to work this one out, to begin with the lives within normal and dreamworld were tied together but then after an update they were separated as you know, but since not everyone got it it's obviously going through some sort of test.

I thought this had ended but after coming across a few similar post it doesn't seem to be the case, maybe it's still going through testing

• Sandra-5
    Sandra-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Where are my lives in Bloom game people are sending them but I can't get them 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?