Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have candy crush on 2iphones,I want to move from ios4 to ios4s intact. I'm trying to move all to ios4s
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No idea about mystery manor but for Candy you'll need to connect your game to either FB or King.com's Kingdom in order for your progress data to be saved on a server. Once that's done an you connect to either of those, the progress will be transferred from serer to local memory. The only thing that doe not carry across is games boosters as they are non-transferable, but if you have purchased them you can restore them through the "Restore Purchases" in the game settings.