Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I use the 7 gold bars that I have collected? I have reached level five hundred and don't know what I can use gold bars for. Can you please assist me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Bill- You can use the Gold Bars to purchase extra moves or Boosters to help you in the level that you're playing. This website is really useful as it explains exactly what each Booster in the game does- http://thecandycrush.com/candy-crush-boosters/
Good luck and have fun!