Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush saga level 377 is blacked out. I'm in the middle of that level and haven't been able to play for about a month. Is anyone else having thq same problem. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a little search on the site and I couldn't see any other threads about this level. Have you updated the game recently, maybe even try deleting and installing the app if you don't mind losing your boosters.