Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time this happens I ask myself why I am still playing this game. And since it is happening more often lately I care less and less about answering myself. Over 100 times to complete a level is just stupid.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Take a break from the game, delete it and come back to it. If you've tried that many times then you more you keep at it the more frustrated you're gonna get. Take some time out.