Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I had 2 hours left until the next chapter unlocked. I waited about 4. When I checked again, it had reset to 54 hours. I have it counting down from there, it now says 49. This is super frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Let me add that NOTHING has changed in regards to time or location on this phone. I think it would be ridiculous if your answer is to mess with my phone settings to adjust the time and date. I would rather uninstall and get on with my life.