Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Get rid of the blockers and add more moves. Maybe you could put a vertical striped candy in the middle of each row of the yellow candies. It would still be hard if you did all of these things. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think it takes a lot of player feedback to revise a level. I can only see a few comments so far about this level so I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.