Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 1191 on an android lollipop device. 1. Candy Crush keeps on crashing. Everytime it crashes, all my boosters are deleted. Now I can't even access the game. What is going on!!! And give me back my carefully collected boosters!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Finker, the guys at King have said that we can lose our boosters if the app crashes or gets update so I'm sorry to say that there's no way to get them back. Regarding your game crashing. Check for app and software updates, check your mobile has memory space on it. Check some other apps as well see how they are acting.