Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dreamworld level 370 not available, blacked out. I have a HTC Desire 612. Using Google system.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey VonP,
Just saw another question from you, some 2 weeks ago, stating you are on level 377 in Candy Crush Saga.
I initially asked you on which level you were in the Real World and you told me you didn´t remember, so I hope this info helps ;-)
Sounds to me that you first need to advance more in the Real World, in order to unlock more Dream World levels.
I have done all that, Randle. None of it works. Now what?
I´d check for updates for your device and apps, and do a restart on your HTC.
If the issue persists, I´d uninstall and reinstall the app. First synchronize your progress to your Facebook and/or Kingdom account. You might lose messages and free saved boosters, but you can easily get these back with the booster wheel and the sugar track.
I dont remember. Im in the middle of one section of levels and it just quit, before the locked gate at the end. I shouldnt have to get to a certain # on the real world in the middle of a section.
What level are you on in the Real World? Did you play sufficient levels in order to unlock the related Dream World levels?