Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My envelope for requests and help has disappeared. I have tried disconnecting from Facebook and reconnecting and it still doesn't work. I have requests out there that i can see on my home computer but not on my mobile device. HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Sherri, the envelope on facebook is different to the mobile version. If you have requests on Facebook it can be possible that they will not be available on mobile, I think it depends where they were sent so maybe this is why you have no inbox right now.