Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Because I don't get all of my lives when I accept them I play till my 5 lives are gone then go back to accept my free lives, but they are gone. Can this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can only have a maximum of 5 lives so don't accept them right away. Play the game and then go to your inbox when you need them. But don't refresh the page as you will lose them altogether.