Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I go to make a purchase I get an error "AMD authenticate SM" or something like that. How can I get past this? The wheel spins as if the purchase is going through but then the error appears. Help please it is very frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Poz- I did some searching around for this error message online and I found that others who have had the same problem fixed it by simply signing out of the Appstore, restarting their device and then logging in again. Let me know if this works for you too :-)
Glad to hear it, happy playing
Thanks Crusher18 worked perfectly!!