Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes having trouble getting to level 171 on my phone which is an Android , I have the 3 neighbors needed to proceed but there is no button to hit to proceed. HELP !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm pretty sure you should just be able to play the next level from the map I think. Can you post a screenshot of how the game looks, I haven't seen this before.