Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do not understand how level 76 works never seem to be able to clear any items
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deborah- I found this thread that may help you to pass this level: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-level-76
Also I always find that watching a video helps me to pass a level check out this video of a player passing this level :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPc4ANtAq9A
Let me know how you get on, good luck!
Hey Deborah- Really glad to hear that you passed the level. Let us know if you're ever stuck again, also this place is great if you have any tips on how to pass a level that you found quite tricky. :-) Have fun crushing!
Hi Deborah- I found this thread that may help you to pass this level: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-level-76 Also I always find that watching a video helps me to pass a level check out this video of a player passing this level :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPc4ANtAq9ALet me know how you get on, good luck!