Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I pass the cake crumbs mystery challenge? I have passed the other two levels, but I don't know how to pass the blue level. It has popcorn, keys and cherries. I have gotten the keys, but I don't know how to move the cherries.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah Boom babe!!! I just did it!!! I created round dotty candy and I swiped with stripy candy. It takes two or three times to get rid of it and set ingredients free. Good luck:D