Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Candy Crush Saga only downloads to 78% and will not continue downloading to 100%...very frustrating! Was playing early this morning but since then everytime I log on I get the same 78%!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having exactly the same problem. I use Chrome. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome thinking that was the issue but it's not. Both laptop and desktop comps have the same problem with Candy Crush.
I've seen this issue before. I think it was related to the flash plugin not responding. Try playing the game in Chrome, it has an up to date Flash player built in so it can be more reliable. You can also check then if your Flash needs updating in your current browser.