Facebook candy crush levels are different that my android candy crush levels starting on level 126.

Mary_Sheppard
Mary_Sheppard Posts: 1 Newbie

Facebook candy crush levels are different that my android candy crush levels starting on level 126. On level 126 via my cell phone (android) it is totally different than what the google searches show when I looked for help. It is MUCH harder on my phone. I checked my level 126 on facebook and it was the correct level-matching up to my google searches. I thought that was the end of it. I went back to my phone and when level 127 showed up, again, it is a totally different and much harder level that what it should be. My facebook level is what is also shown through google searches for level 127. Can I fix this? Has this happened to anyone else. Will my phone go back to normal levels that look like everyone elses?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

This happens now and then. King might change a level based on feedback, difficulty settings etc. Plus levels always differ on facebook to how they look on mobile. Can you play the level on facebook? If you can pass it there then it's all good. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?