Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just beat level 1249 twice on Candy Crush and both times advanced to 1250. When failed to complete 1250, I wasn't given another chance to try 1250 again. The game took me back to 1240. How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you mean that the game took you back to level 1240 or 1249? I know that from time to time the game doesn't recognize it if I've passed one level, but I've never been set back by 9 levels!