Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ng with this game. I have tried hundreds of time and have not even got close. I enjoy candy crush so much. I have tried many of your other games and haven't found any I like like candy crush. Please HELP!
thank you, Nancy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Nancy,
Are you still stuck on this level or did you manage to beat it? As you've been playing for over 2 years, you might already have passed it and maybe you won't need my troubleshooting anymore ;-)