Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I go to Facebook and sync Candy Crush Saga level 267 as everything was erased from my old iPad when I bought the new one??????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Your level progress should be safe in Facebook, I don't think its actually possible to delete it from there. You should just be able to download the facebook and log in, then download candy crush and connect. This should return your progress.