Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi , I am having a issue with level 428 of Candy Crush taking the color bombs and coconut wheels I have checked but not loading the level. I wouldn't mind so much but they are expensive. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're having issues with Candy Crush not loading on facebook then you have to check out the King video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU