accidentally clicked on "Play On"

Jillian_Legere
Jillian_Legere Posts: 1 Newbie

I clicked http://help.king.com/contact?locale=en&gameName=ccs&appstore

and received an e-mail *Please note that this is the only message we will send you regarding this query. Follow the steps above for more help on your issue.

So, I just wanted to make sure if the below query is possible.... Thank you

Hi,

I accidentally clicked "Play On" on my girlfriends game thinking that it would have me try the level again, but instead she got mad because it used half her gold bars.

Then I closed the browser to try and recover them.

Can I please get her the gold bars back so she won't be mad anymore??

Her facebook ID is 505762891

Sincerely,

Craig

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited October 2015 Answer ✓

Hi Craig and Jillian,

Unfortunately we can't reverse the transaction. However we do see it as rather unfortunate to have an upset girl- or boy-friend so we have added some delicious boosters to Jillian's game account and she will be able to use them next time she plays Candy Crush Saga on Facebook.

You will also be able to add new gold bars by clicking on the plus sign next to your gold bar status. They are around 10 cents per bar for the small package and less if you buy more.

Thanks and I wish you both a pleasant weekend.

Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited October 2015 Answer ✓

Hi Craig and Jillian,

Unfortunately we can't reverse the transaction. However we do see it as rather unfortunate to have an upset girl- or boy-friend so we have added some delicious boosters to Jillian's game account and she will be able to use them next time she plays Candy Crush Saga on Facebook.

You will also be able to add new gold bars by clicking on the plus sign next to your gold bar status. They are around 10 cents per bar for the small package and less if you buy more.

Thanks and I wish you both a pleasant weekend.

Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?