Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cant load and stuck at 78% for the past 4 days. Playing with I-Mac . but i can load by using a different PC, is there anything that i should delete in the Mac ? SO THAT i can load as normal to continue my game?
pls advice.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Horatio!
I saw an admin answer the same question here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/can-t-load-candy-crush-past-78
I hope the issue gets resolved fast. Until then please try playing the game on King.com
Cheers :-)